domingo, 26 de mayo de 2013

Web Surfing




Necesito tener una lampara en mi cuarto, desde que nos mudamos en diciembre está la lamparita colgando sola del techo... muy triste. Asique me levante  este domingo llena de vagancia emoción  para surfear la web en busca de una lampara y me encanto esta! 

 I need to finally have a lamp in my bedroom, since I moved back in December, I still have the nightlight hanging from the roof (ugly), so I woke up this sunday morning full with
 laziness excitement to surf the web and finally find a nice lamp.
  And I love this one!


I will go for the white one... yes... more white at home/ me quedo con la blanca.. aii sii .. mas blanco para mi casa

Ésta la encontre en Morph, el paraiso para encontrar todas las cosas que no necesito pero con diseño. Tengo un monton de pequeñas cositas de Morph, especialmente en el baño y la cocina.
Este Miércoles estare cerca del local de Belgrano voy a pasar a ver si la encuentro.
Encontre tambien un Morph en el Reino Unido (?)  muy lindas cosas.
no me molestaria tener estooo!

I found this at Morph... is an Argentinian store were you can find everything you don´t need  need for your house, things full of design, I actually have a lot of things from Morph so I will go on wednesday, I will be in the area of the closest store.
I found another Morph store ... in the UK (?)... they have beautifull stuff!
I wouldn´t mind if I have this!



 
And this!









Ahora me las pico a disfrutar de mi Domingo, y mañana porfin empiezo a trabajar, estoy nerviosa pero muy contenta!.
 
I am leaving now to enjoy my sunday ... tomorrow I finally start working, I am nervous but at the same time very happy =) 


See you around!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

I want to know what you think! thanks!