sábado, 25 de mayo de 2013

Feria Puro Diseño 2013 (Part II)



This is what I bought at the Fair!

Monoblock notebook: I love all of  their designs,  I am a big fan!. You can buy on line from all around the globe.  The covers of the notebooks (also agendas) are from different artists (and nationalities)  and represent different cities, I choose Amsterdam!

Cuaderno Monoblock: Amo todos sus diseños, soy su fan!. Pueden comprar on-line desde cualquier parte del mundo. Las tapas de los cuadernos (tambien agendas) son de diferentes artistas (y nacionalidades) y representan diferentes cuidades, yo elegi Amsterdam!



They gave me for free this poster, that I already framed... love... love ... love
Me dieron este poster gratis por la compre, ya lo enmarque, es divino



Also I bought this picture in the Focu stand, it will add a pop of colour to my house... is too white...
Tambien compre este cuadrito en Focu, le va a dar un toque de color a mi casa... esta todo muy blanco.



Hope you have a great weekend!
Espero que pasen un genial feriado (en Argentina) y fin de semana!

See you around!

1 comentario:

I want to know what you think! thanks!