viernes, 24 de mayo de 2013

Feria Puro Diseño 2013


I went to the Feria Puro Diseño ( Fair Pure Design) once again... in the most important space for this kind of event in Buenos Aires City: La Rural. I attend this fair every year and it´s actually very excited, because I find a lot of designs in my favorite objects that are hard to find.

This year the theme was "Coneccionistas", there is no translation to this word because is a play of words, but it refers to the Conneccions we have with things, specially to colectors: thats me!, now you understand why I love this fair so much!. Was very crowded and as every year mi favourite stand was Monoblock
Let me introduce you to all this amazing things!

Ayer fui a la Feria Puro Diseño, siempre me emociona ir ya que me encuentro con diseños en objetos de uso diario que aveces se me hace dificil conseguir. 
Este año el tema era: Coneccionistas, se refiere a la conexion que tenemos los coleccionistas con los objetos. La pase muy bien, de mas esta decir que esta lleno de gente. Como siempre mi favorito fue Monoblock.


Momish Toys beautiful pillows for kids... I actually wanted one.   
Almohadillas para niños
             

Skin Factory  great laptop and cellphones covers, very affortable too.  
Esta marca tiene covers para laptops y celulares, lindas y baratas.



PCH Deco has so many beautiful things! I saw this coffe table a few months ago on line, and I fall in love, but is no Dachshund proof (he is in that stage were he eats ANYTHING)
Descubri a PCH Deco on line y me gusto todo, esta mesita la quiero con muchas ganas!, esta accesible....pero mi perro salchicha esta en ese etapa en la cual, rompe todo.



Mateo such a design success!, you can find it in all the colours of the rainbow, they are so cute, when you buy one you want to have all. This is a mate, you use it to drink this typical Argentinian drink (also in Uruguay and Brazil).
Que mas se puede decir de Mateo....


I was blown away with this bath curtain, so I forgot to check the name of the brand! 
Me encanto esta cortina de baño, tanto que me olvide de fijarme la marca! 




This car was intervened with OPI nail polish
Auto intervenido con esmaltes OPI, no consegui esta marca de esmaltes... tienen colores interesantes



Lovely bottles of Coca Cola with drawings of local artists.
Coca cola intervino sus botellas, con artistas locales, muy lindo!

 
I had a great time, after watching all the stands we had a beer with a parision sandwich. I will show you what I bought tomorrow.
La pase genial, despues de ver todos los stands tomamos una cervecita con un sandwich parisino, riquisimo!. Mañana les muestro lo que me compre.


See you around!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

I want to know what you think! thanks!