lunes, 29 de abril de 2013

Nivea...


This is my biggest  secret allied for my hands... my hands tend to be dry, because I am always washing my hands!, extra points for hygiene but my hands end up feeling dry. 
I use rubber gloves when I wash the dishes but anyway... the only hand cream it really work for me is Nivea Creme.
When I went to Europe I lost it somewhere and I could buy it easily in any store, but I did not find it in the US... that was weird. 

Este es mi mayor secreto aliado para mis manos... tengo la piel de las manos muy seca, porque siempre me las estoy lavando. Bien por la higiene pero mis manos estan re secas. Uso guantes para lavar los platos, pero igualmente ... la unica crema que hasta ahora me funciono es Nivea Creme. 
Yo pens que esta crema era super comun en todos lados, si bien en Europa la consegui en todos los locales, en USA no la vendian en n ingun lado.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

I want to know what you think! thanks!