lunes, 29 de abril de 2013

Orange Couture for Autumn





 I found my autumn nail polish.... in a farmacy!. I was buying a few things and I stop on the Loreal and Maybelline stand to find some new colors. I am always into red and pink and fucsia, but this time I wanted something different, pearly seems to be a trend (?)... which is not my favourite... but why not give it a try?.
I came home with Orange Couture (460) and Gold all Night (735). I am in love with the colors! It will be the perfect pop of color for my dark winter clothes. 

Encontre mi esmalte otoñal... en Farmacity! (como siempre). Estaba comprando mis basicos y me acerque al stand de esmaltes de Loreal a ver los colores nuevos. Siempre me pinto las uñas en rojo, rosa, fucsia, pero ahora estaba buscando algo diferente, parece ser que los perlados han regresado (??) ... en general me parecian lindos, pero siempe me los criticaban!. Asique esta vez le di una oportunidad. 
Volvi con Orange Couture (460) y Gold all night (735). Ame los colores, van a levantar mis atuendos oscuros de invierno.


I do the manicure myself, I really like it, is a moment for myself every sunday. 
I am always re doing my nails, and because I have NOT strong nails (they are breaking all the time) I need to add a coat of nail strengthener before the color. In general the color last more, and my nails are a bit stronger.

Yo sola me hago las manos, me gusta mucho, es MI momento de domingo. Y como siempre me arreglo las puntas que se van saltando, y a eso le sumo que tengo uñas super debiles necesito ponerme antes del color una capa de fortalecedor de uñas. En general, el color me dura un poco mas, y las uñas estan mas fuertes. 


I use Colorama fortalecedor de uñas, is the only one I tried that does not smell bad. And it really work!. Then is all about the care I give my nails, I try NOT to use my nails as tools! ufff .

Yo uso Colorama fortalecedor de uñas, por el momento es el unico que me resulto, y ademas no huele mal. Despues debo cuidarme las uñas, y no usarlas como herramientas para abrir ningun tipo de administiculo! 

Have a great Monday, see you around!





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

I want to know what you think! thanks!