sábado, 27 de abril de 2013

Books like bridges



I went to the book fair last Thrusday, and It was awesome!. La Rural was beautifully decorated and because was the opening day and  being 5pm (everybody was at work, except for me !!) , we could walk without being beaten by the mob. The exposition include stands of all the editorials in Argentina, it occupies more than 45,000 square meters and is the busiest in the Spanish-speaking comunity.
Of course I jump over the design books, I was expecting a few sales... but no sales at all, they were veeeeerryy expensive. Either I found my treasure, it cost me $15 pesos!. 

El jueves fui a la feria del Libro, estuvo muy bueno. La Rural estaba muy linda decorada y como fuimos a la apertura a las 5 de la tarde.... nos evitamos la manada de gente. (Eso solo porque no tengo trabajo... todavia ;). 
Por supuesto me fui directo a los libros de diseño, estaba esperando algunas ofertas, pero no las hubo, esos libros son bastante caros. Igualmente encontre un tesoro por $15 pesos!.


The stand Jujuy, an Argentinian Province.


A lot of comic stands, I lost my boyfriend there/ Muchos stands de comics, ahi lo perdi a mi novio.
Books like Bridges to other worlds... beautiful
I want one for my house, I love the idea with the light inside! /  Quiero uno para mi casa, me encanto la idea de que sea un velador!




One of the stands, the lighting and decoration were profesional, there was way to have a bad photo/ Este es uno de los stands, la iluminacion era profesional, no habia manera de que salga mal una foto.



What I like the most was the Cafe Amsterdam, it was a great space that remind me a lot my days in Holland. I wanna visit again those European cafes!.

Lo que mas me gusto fue el Cafe Amsterdam, era un espacio espectacular que me hizo acordar a mis dias en Holanda. Quiero volver a esos barcitos Europeos!


And this is the book I bought: The wizard of Oz, I watched the movie 100000 times, but never read the book.
 And now I am off to cook a chocolate cake, is a rainy afternoon ideal for mate and chocolate.

Y este es el libro que compre, aunque vi mil veces la pelicula, jamas lo habia leido. Y ahora me las pico, me voy a hacer una torta de chocolate, esta lluvioso afuera y esta ideal para unos mates.

See you around!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

I want to know what you think! thanks!