jueves, 2 de mayo de 2013

The IPAD cover is the new Clutch


I found this IPAD/ netbook cover on sale in a gorgeos store in Buenos Aires city: Jazmin Chebar. I think I am gonna use it as a clutch also!. I think that the designs of some brands are so amazing, that you can definitely use them as a clutch.

I love everything of this brand, the simple cuts with the feminine touches and trendy prints.
I have a few statement items from Jazmin Chebar, and they are timeless. You should check her website you will feel very inspired Jazmin Chebar.

Encontre esta funda para IPAD/ Netbook en Jazmin Chebar, y me enamore!, tanto, que creo que lo usare como clutch!. Creo que actualmente estos covers tienen diseños tan buenos que se pueden adaptar perfectamente como clutch, valen la pena ser mostrados. 

De esta marca me gusta TODO, los cortes tan simples y femeninos y las estampas bien llamativas. Tengo un par de cosas de Jazmin Chebar que no pasan de moda. Deberian ver su site la verdad que es muy inspirador. 

See you around!

 

 






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

I want to know what you think! thanks!