domingo, 19 de mayo de 2013

LazyColdSunday


 Brrrrrr,  the Fall is definitely in Buenos Aires, tumbs up for winter clothes, tumbs down because I  get  lazy when it comes to outfits annndddddd even more lazy to hit the gym (hahahahahha my alter ego is laughing inside!). 
For this grey sunday I choose black wool leggings from Complot, wool sweter from Jazmin Chebar (I found an outlet 5 blocks away from home, my credit card is shaking with excitement!), shirt from Koxis and velvet boots from years ago.

OHH I can happily announce that I found a job, in a very cool company, so... This will be my last week enjoying the pleasure of doing nothing!. Life is good =) 

  
Ay ay ay, el otoño llego a la Ciudad de Buenos Aires, buenisimo, porque puedo usar todo lo de  invierno, malisimo porque me pongo un poco mas vaga!. Olvidence de que vaya al gym!.
Para este día gris de domingo me puse unas calzas de lana negras de Complot, sweter de Jazmin Chebar (tengo un outlet aca en Caballito, tiembla mi tarjeta de credito!), remerón de Koxis y botas de hace algunos años.

Ahh! ya les puedo anunciar, que finalmente he conseguido trabajo full time, asique voy a disfrutar de esta ultima semana de no hacer nada!
  


Took the pics with my Ipad, love the red case :) / Saque las fotos con el ipad, me encanta el case rojo


See you around!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

I want to know what you think! thanks!